Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of 2nd Grade




Today was the first day of school for Trenten. Of course he was not ready to go, we had to hear last night and this morning how much he doesn't like school and how boring it is. This afternoon he informed me that second grade is just like first grade and that it is going to be easy. I hope he still has that same positive attitude a few weeks from now. The Second Grade Teachers are known for giving the most amount of homework and projects out of all the grades in the school. I thought last year was hard enough and I was the one assigning the homework! Today was also the first day of his soccer practice. The weather has been really rainy so they have had to cancel the past few practices. He is really excited about starting a new season of soccer. We had him play up this year so now he actually has some boys he knows on his team instead of having to play with first graders.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

He looks so big! This school thing is knocking off my schedule. Last night we had bible study at our house and I kept thinking about the time and how I needed to get Emma Grace in bed. It was crazy.