Ellie has been going to dance class since December, well actually it's called creative movements. It's lots of fun, they play games and have kid music but they have the girls use ballet positions while dancing to the music or playing games. She loves waking up Saturday mornings to go. Last week was her first dance recital. During rehearsals she didn't want her picture taken so I had to steal a picture. Aunt Kelli look at those eye lashes!!! She didn't have to have extenions, those are real!!!! :) I ordered a video because you couldn't tape or take pictures, plus I had to be a stage mom so I missed everything else. As soon as the "offical" video comes in I will try to upload her dance. She did such a great job!! Next year she gets to move up early to the combination I class and do ballet and tap.
So much Love
14 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment