The past two weeks Ellie has been learning to swim from the same lady, Mrs. McSherry, that Kari, Kelli and I went to when we were young. She was the one who told by mom to put me on swim team which of course lead to half a lifetime of swimming for me. Which, by the way, I have started again. I am back on SCAT practicing with the older kids. It is now that I realize how out of shape I am; something that was so easy and enjoyable has been rather hard for me. I am really enjoying my time to myself and getting back into shape. Ellie has done so well the past two weeks. She not much of a backstroker but she is doing really well kicking and sometimes getting her hands out of the water.








1 comment:
Yay Ellie! Way to go
Post a Comment