




This summer our one trip was to Pennsylvania to my Aunt and Uncle's house. We spent a few days there before driving down to the shore in Delaware. We spent a week in an amazing beach house less than a block from the beach. It was 3 stories; the kids, Rex, and I were on the 3rd floor with the living room and kitchen. Everyone else was on the second floor so needless to say we woke everyone up in the morning with our little feet running across the wood floors. I don't think our family members will ever go on a vacation with us again, being that they are either single or married without children. After the shore we went back up to my Aunt and Uncles for a few more days. The weather was amazing!! Cool evenings and 80 degree days. We even had time to drive to see my Grandma in Reading. It brought back so many childhood memories of my summers in PA. We took the kids to the park where my sisters and I used to play. I am so happy my children could share some of the experiences I had as a child when I went to PA and then to the shore. I just wish we could go back more :)!








No comments:
Post a Comment