Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lylla's 2nd Birthday
















Everyone came down to watch the pitiful Texas Tech/University of Houston game. So we had Lylla's birthday with everyone that weekend. Our family is getting too big, we are going to have to have a kids table pretty soon. It was actually pretty funny because Lylla was scared of the candles so Daddy had to blow them out. Grammy bought Lylla a beautiful purple dress that Ellie thought she just had to have. So the next day Grammy and Aunt Kelli took Ellie to the mall to go shopping. I don't know if they'll do that again, she came home with a whole new wardrobe. (I don't go to the mall, if I can't buy it at Target then it doesn't get bought; I don't have time to go anywhere else) The other big news was that it was Uncle Patrick's first time to go to a college football game. Too bad it was really hot and muggy that night. I don't know if he'll go again
:( yikes.

No comments: