

So here I was worried about Ellie not getting enough "appearances" on the blog but then she does something, very typical of her, to warrant a posting. The story goes, Trenten's teacher was giving freebies on the Elmer's glue yesterday so he brings his home. Instead of putting it away like Daddy said he puts it next to me on the table without telling me (b/c it will be away from Ellie there (yeah right)). At some point Ellie takes the bottle of glue off the table and into the dining room. She precedes to empty the bottle on one of Trenten's school papers on the table. That being so much fun she decided to put her hands in the huge puddle of glue and paint hand prints all over the wall under the stairs in the dining room. Of course when Daddy found out what she was up to she was more that happy and proud to show him. Daddy then had to clean the wall and give Ellie another bath (I had already given her one with Lylla an hour earlier). Trenten made the connection with the Curious George movie so to honor his connection that is what I named this blog. But it did make a good story to tell my class today as I was modeling how to story tell in writer's workshop.








No comments:
Post a Comment