Trenten playing with his new friend Spinner
Playing with playdough
Lylla with a cool new do.
Hi everyone, well the kids, rabbit, and I made it home last night. I spent the day cleaning and putting all our junk (I guess I shouldn't say junk since I deemed it important enough to bring with us) away. We have some leaks in the roof, dirt in the window sills, portions of the fence down and leaves stuck to the outside walls but all in all we did well. The storm surge was not as bad as they thought it was going to be. My good friend lives on the other side of the water and her home took in water as the eye passed over the house (her neighbor stayed). The kids were really happy to be home as was I. As much as we love our Aunt Kari and Kelli the house was a little cramped. Kari, Kelli, Kari's fiance Patrick, his two dogs (a Great Dane and a Lab), Grammy, Mommy, the three trouble makers, Grammy's cat, and of course our rabbit all in a 3 bedroom house. Now we have a week at home, I have to work on Friday but the kids don't come back to school until Monday the 29th. My school had damage but my room is fine (from what I hear). When we return we will not have a library and all the floors will be bare. Being the way I am I am planning on going up one day this week to put my room together. Lylla has a temp. of 103 tonight and I'm trying to get into the doctors but the phones are working. Hopefully I can get her in tomorrow and have her well by the end of the week.








1 comment:
How was the car? Glad you are home. I have been praying all week!
Post a Comment