Trenten and Lylla on the way to Dallas
Ellie on the way to Dallas
Mr. Bun Buns on the way to DallasWe are still in Dallas. Rex returned today but we are not allowed into our city. The city said maybe they would open our subdivision in 24 hours but when I called they said not for at least another 48. Until then Rex is staying at my mom's, she has power and water so he's in good shape for now. Food, water, and gas are in short supply so we are probably going to hold off for another couple of days before returning. My school district is closed indefinitely so we are in a wait and see holding pattern for our home and work. Will post before and after pictures as soon as possible.








2 comments:
We are thinking and praying for you! Let me know if we can do anything to help! Love ya!
I have been wondering how you were. I"m glad I checked your blog. I hope things are ok, once you get home. Let us know if we can do anything to help. How long will you be in Dallas?
Post a Comment