Our house the night before we left.
Starting to pack the truck.
The garage with all our stuff.I just wanted to let everyone know we are all well. There was a mandatory evacuation ordered for our city at noon today. Originally school for Trenten and I was cancelled for Friday only but Wednesday night they cancelled for Thursday and Friday. With that Rex and I started packing and loaded up the truck. I left with the kids, the rabbit, and my mom's cat around 9:30 am. After a little more than 6 hours we arrived safely in Dallas at Aunt Kari's and Aunt Kelli's. Rex headed NE and then shot over W to head to his dad's house in Bangs. If it works out for him he might be at the Red Raider game on Saturday, which will make the trip well worth it for him. We will see what happens, they are expecting 10-14' surges where we live and the water is just down the street so we're guessing our home will be flooded. I have some pictures of the garage, truck, and the kids but I forgot the cord to upload. We'll let you know how it all turns out.








No comments:
Post a Comment